“We are movement … And in our center we rest in the stillness of Being”. Veda Ela
In this workshop we play with the balance between:
• Yin (female) and Yang (male), as yoga styles.
• Yang style practices are stimulating and toning.
• Yin practices are restorative and soothing
The purpose is:
• to connect with the body, switching off the mind
• to release old patterns in the body, mind and breath
• to learn letting go, bringing the focus into the present moment
• to unblock energetic channels so the Chi (Life Force) can flow freely
• to release physical and energetic toxins
• to learn & practice the art of relaxation
• to incorporate meditation into the yoga practice and in daily life
International Yoga Teacher Veda Ela (vedaelayoga) is passionate about sharing her path of the yogic lifestyle.She has over 25 years of experience in supporting people getting in touch with their body-mind system to find more clarity and joy in their lives.
Using the tools of yoga asana practice, Meditation, Pranayama, Conscious Movement, Dance, Self-enquiry and Therapy, she guides people to get in touch with themselves, finding out about their dreams and mission in life to get them aligned and make them come true!