The annual Radical Honesty Life Purpose retreat in a beautiful Zandvoort villa!
Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth!
During this retreat you will craft your Life Purpose statements. The workshop will also include lectures, directed conversations, paired exercises, small group exercises, hot seat work, meditation and much more to help you learn how to relax into intimacy based on being open and honest. All this is geared toward having you learn and practice the distinction between thinking and noticing; the difference between interpreting reality and actually noticing it through direct experience. Then you learn to share what we notice about the reality of your own experience with others, and have it be the basis for true intimacy—learning to love being and love other beings. In this workshop, you can express yourself by laughing, shouting, crying, smiling, sharing and by asking for what you want.
This workshop is for you if you
* want to experience more freedom in your life
* want to let go of shame, fear and attachment to approval
* are looking for using conflict creatively and want to go beyond blame
* desire to learn the art of asking for what you want
* want to heal your relationships and find forgiveness
* yearn deeper love, connection & intimacy
08:00: mediation and light exercise/yoga
09:30 group session
13:30 lunch and afternoon break
16:00 group session
20:00 dinner and evening break
To register or to receive more information, please write to info[at]tuuliasyvanen[dot]com.